Video player and media manager for your device
If you’re looking for a media player that gives you the ability to watch HD video on the go, you want KMPlayer!
With KMPlayer you can watch HD video on all of your devices; it supports over 30 languages, has built-in subtitles support, advanced audio options and more – and all for free!
If you’re tired of mobile media players that nickel and dime you to get extra features, this is the app for you. You’ll be able to stream directly from cloud services like Google Drive and Dropbox, so you’ll always have access to all of your music, photos, and videos while on the go!
KMPlayer is so easy to use you only need one finger to do all operations on your device! Rewind, change volume, enable subtitles, pull media from the cloud, all with a single digit!
It’s important to note that this app contains ads, and some users on Redmi Note devices have reported stuttering issues while streaming media.
Overall, KMPlayer is a solid media player with great cloud support. Check out a quick list of pros and cons below.
- Watch Floating Video While You Browse the Web You can “pop out” your video while you’re browsing and keep watching!
- Stream Media from Google Drive, Dropbox, and More KMPlayer can sync and stream with your cloud drive for access on the go.
- Control Everything with a Single Tap Say goodbye to complicated gestures and hello to one-touch operation.
- Full Support for HD Video and Audio Includes open-source codecs for HD playback.
- Issues with Redmi Note Some users have reported stuttering on their Redmi Notes, but Redmi Notes are notorious for not playing well with many apps.
- Night mode support.
- Supports fast and optimal UI.